Welcome to Abilene's finest gymnastics and cheerleading club!
The Gymnastics Sport Center of Abilene has been dedicated to serving the youth of Abilene since 1986. With a background of teaching and coaching gymnastics and cheerleading, CJ Jackson, owner and manager, provides leadership and direction to a successful program of beginner and advanced gymnastics and cheerleading classes and teams. Boys’ and girls’ gymnastics teams from the Gymnastics Sport Center are annual favorites in state competition with numerous individual awards each season. HEAT competitive cheer teams are consistently in the top of their divisions winning trips to national championships yearly.
We strive to build self-esteem and fitness through the fun of gymnastics.
• Gymnastics instruction from age 1 through high school
• Competitive girls’ and boys’ teams – USAG and American Gymnastics Association
• Cheerleading instruction in tumbling & motion technique
• Competitive cheer teams from age 4 through 18
• Birthday Parties
• Field Trips
• Pro Shop
• 17,500 sq. ft. facility with all boys’ & girls’ Olympic events
• Quality coaching done in a positive, success-oriented atmosphere
• Student/teacher ratio of 4 to 1
• 100% air-conditioned for workout comfort
• Two large foam pits, 3500 sq. feet of tumbling areas, six in-ground trampolines, and 40 ft. long in-ground tumble tramp
• Large observation area open to parents for all classes
CJ and Stevanie Jackson, Owners and Managers
Lydia Palash, Office Manager
Click here for pictures of our staff and coaches.